SENSORS & SOFTWARE INC.
Sensors & Software Inc., a Canadian based, highly esteemed, global provider of ground penetrating radar systems, announces the launch of Conquest 100, the latest addition to its stable of reliable and field proven GPR systems.
Presented to the public for the first time at the recent World of Concrete trade show, this system, optimized for locating embedded objects in concrete, incorporates a host of new features and capabilities, while retaining all the functionality of the previous systems.
Some of the new features highlighted include:
- High-resolution touchscreen display
- Collect and store up to 99 grids
- Embedded Wi-Fi, enabling you to export images directly to your Smart device
- Optional mobility package
- Long-life lithium ion battery
- All-in-one ATA transportation case
- Easy annotation and report preparation with optional ImageView software
- Ability to penetrate up to 20” in most circumstances
These features, in concert with those retained from previous systems, combine to enable a much improved work flow allowing for greater productivity and profitability for GPR users.
For more information, call 800.267.6013, or visit www.sensoft.ca.
Modern Contractor Solutions, March 2015
Did you enjoy this article?
Subscribe to the FREE Digital Edition of Modern Contractor Solutions magazine.